Thursday, September 18, 2008

1:30 in the morning!!!

Here it is 1:30 in the morning and I'm blogging. What is wrong with me? I just needed something to do to stay awake a work. I have made the switch to midnights....loads of fun. I actually like it. Of course it is a little hard to sleep in the daytime but I'll get the hang of it soon I'm sure. I hope everyone else is sleeping.

When I left the house to go to work both kids were asleep and Lee was about to fall asleep also. He did get up to help move the cars around so I could drive my van and not my dads. We are borrowing my dads van because Lee's truck is in the shop...needs a new transmission. OUCH!! But all is well. I only have six more hours to go until I can head home and go to sleep.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I hope the transition to working nights goes well. I worked a job that was at that time and I actually enjoyed it, the world was much moe peaceful at that time.

Shanna said...

Im so sorry. I tried to work midnight shift once and I didn't go back the next night. Good luck I hope you adjust quickly.