Saturday, March 15, 2008

Technology

A few months ago my Dad bought a WiFi printer so us laptop users could print with out saving to a thumb drive and going to the main computer. Well we finally set it up today. Very aggervating (sp). The main computer took to it fine...no issues printing, setting up or anything. My laptop would print the test page but not anything from word. I finally got it to work but only if I have it on print on both sides...so I gave up and said I'll try again later. So then we move on to Lee's laptop...he installs the software but it won't find the network...So after uninstalling and reinstalling a few times we give up to try again later. Well Lee went and laid down with Kenny and I get my computer out and start again. I have it working...sort of. If you want to make multiple copies you need to copy and paste to make multiple pages of the same thing then print it. I have to read up on how to fix that. So next on to Lee's...his problem was his computer didn't have our new router linked to it so I had to link them together then install the printer and it works no issues. When my Dad gets back from the store we are going to try to hook up his computer to it....maybe after all the trouble shooting we won't have any issues. The other nice thing is I have my battery power fixed...I had gotten a new battery from barreries plus and it didn't work so I took it back and they got me a new one and the new one worked then it stopped working...so I got a HP battery from circuit city and it works no problems....yea know I can work for longer than an hour. School will go so much easier now.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

It feels so nice when we can just get things done ya know. That accomplished feeling. I think thats why I love to sew. Good job!