Saturday, February 23, 2008

A week off of school!!!

I have a whole week of no school....but I still have homework and two take home tests that are due when I get back.

I plan on doing a little sewing and knitting and catching up on my scripture reading.

If plans work out we will be combining the kids into one room to sleep in and making the other a paly room. My parents house is a little on the small side for two families and two very active kids. Not to mention Rachele's room is always a pig stye(sp) if one of us doesn't clean it she can't even get to her bed. So I hope we can get this done over this week too. It is all based on if the bunk bed we are looking at is a twin over a full. It's at a really good price and we hope its what we want. Actually I just got a call from my dad and the bed is a full over full. Big beds. So with any luck this week my son will be sleeping in a pink room. Maybe we can make it half blue since the room will be empty. Well anywho that is my plan we will see how it goes.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Good luck. I still don't have the guts to combine the kids in one room. Leo is such a light sleeper.

emily said...

How fun! It took my girls some getting used to when they combined. They still rile each other up, but maybe with the bunk beds it will be better cause they can't see each other so much. No matter what, my girls always end up in the same bed anyway.