Friday, February 29, 2008

60 things!!!

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Well I have lots of stuff! But mostly a huge stroller big enough for both kids. Ablanket in case we breakdown. And a bunch of stuff Lee put in the van.

2. When was the last time you threw up?Sunday Feb 24th.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Well Rachele says oh pickels and I have caught myself sayingit too.

4. Name 3 people you made smile today. Bobbie, Doreen and Kenny/Rachele I know thats four but I couldn't leave anyone out.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying to go back to sleep when the kids had a rough night and then calling doctors offices.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Sitting on the couch.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sleeping or reading my scriptures.

8. Have you been to a strip club? I have to say yes....I was curious and not LDS at the time.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Rachele sit down and eat.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I really like chocolate.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sprite

12. What are you wearing right now? Jeans and a green top

13. What was the last thing you ate? Breaded pork chop and red beans and rice

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No but what I ordered came in.

15. When was the last time you ran? today at about 12:00 pm to the copier and then back to the lunch room.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Not sure but most likely football.

18. Who is the last person you emailed? My teachers

19. Ever go camping? Yeah, but not since Rachele was born.

20. Do you have a tan? No

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only in resturants!

25. What did your last IM say? Why are you sitting behind me and IMing me? Lee was on his laptop while I was on the main computer and he IMed me....cute..

26. Are you some one's best friend? Yes, a few.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Taking Rachele to the doctor.

28. Where is your mom right now? In the living room.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? A bookcase full of cookbooks yes I said full and cookbooks.

30. What color is your watch? Black band white face.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Those crocodile movies and Steve Irwin.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? yes if it was for a good reason, like cancer or something similar.

33. What is your birthstone? Turquoise.

34. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru mostly.

35. How many kids do you want? 6 but I'll settle for 3.

36. Do have a dog? Yes two Hemit and Pal (but they are really my dads). So when we move they stay here.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kyle my nephew.

38. Have you met anyone famous? No but I have been a few feet away from a few famous people.

39. Any plans today? Not much anymore.

40. How many states have you lived in? Okay well I have lived in Germany three times and four states.

41. Ever go to college? Yeap almost done.

42. Where are you right now? The dining room/living room.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Getting ready for school.

44. Last song listened to? Rachele singing a silly song. About trees and the words are tree tree tree...and so on.

46. Are you allergic to anything? yes bees and I do get sick when I go under tho have surgeries.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Tennis shoes.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Of course, but I try not to be.

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I really don't know.

51. What time is it? 8:00 pm ( I rounded up)

52. Do any of your friends have children? Most of them

53. Do you eat healthy? Healthyish, does that count.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Study or try to save lives depending on the day.

55. do you hate anyone right now? Not really but I do dislike a few people and I'm trying to work on that....not very Christ like.

56. Do you use the word "hello" daily?Yes

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 32

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope

60. How did you get one of your scars? I was about 3 and I triped over the cord to our wok and the hot grease burned my legs and back. You can see the scars on my legs still but the ones on my back are gone. And I can remember parts of the situation and my parents have filled in the blanks for me.


Okay I copied this a few days ago and only just had a chance to do it. So this is from March 3rd I don't know if it will post from the other day or today.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Im glad you cleared up when you posted it cause I thought I had lost a few days. Glad you did the survay. It was fun reading it.