Monday, March 5, 2012

A few days late...

Friday was a special day...Dr Seuss's birthday...lol...it was but it was also Lee's birthday.

He turned 42 this year...he doesn't even look 42. Or maybe its just my love for him.

I have been so blessed to have him as a husband. He has encouraged me at every step. Even pushed me to better myself...finish school, not just college but high school!! He is an awesome stay at home dad, in a time when it seems that dads have been changing roles with moms he has really stepped up. He is so much better at running our house than me. It is not spotless by any means but its a lot cleaner than when I care for it. Dinners are awesome. My kids have a great home that they are raised in because a parent is home with them...not saying that homes with 2 working parents is bad but for me I never wanted anyone but myself or Lee to raise our kids and that's what is happening. He is good at all he does. I am again so blessed to have him!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday Lee!! Be sure I told him.