Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hi friends...

I'm sitting on the couch...had to come in the wind kicked up...I was enjoying the nice weather...OH it was so nice...73 out today...

I have an OB appointment next week I'll be 14 weeks...should hear the heartbeat...I'm on pins and needles waiting...believe it or not I'm feeling movement already...just small ones but being pregnant before you know what it feels like...

In a couple of weeks we are going on vacation...just staying home but its a vacation...we might spend a day up at Lee's dads...or two...

I have to get somethings in order...baby stuff...figure out an exact list of things we need...I know what big ticket items we need but its the little stuff...

I hear thunder...signing off now...

1 comment:

Shanna said...

So exciting to feel movements!!