Thursday, December 2, 2010

Randomness!!

So here it is Thursday...I'm off work and lounging in my pj's still (yes at 1130). Lee left for work at 11 and we/he has had a busy day already.

He has done laundry, dishes, cleaned the floors and put away some laundry. I've helped with getting the floor clean and the laundry. I also went through the pile of junk that has been left for ever...more than half of it was trash.

I have to make brownies to send to the nephew...we are sending him a care package now that he can get things without being yelled at by his TI. He should enjoy the goodies we are sending.

A lead position has come up at work so I applied for that...we will see how that goes. I only have two classes to finish up my degree and Lee keeps telling me if I did not have to take those again I would be a shoe in for the position. Well he forgets that when I'm off work I still have the kids unlike when he was in school we had a babysitter so he could get his work done. His latest answer is do it once the kids go to bed...hello even though they are in bed by 830 most nights I'm dog tired by then and have a hard time concentrating on my homework.

December is a busy month...a few birthdays and Christmas. It gets crazy. Why you ask...well Kenny's birthday is the 23rd and then Christmas is the 25th. So I think this will be the last year that he has a "real" birthday. Next year he will be 5 so I think it will be time to start "half" birthdays!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Sam's is the 19th and I am wondering how to fit it all in. Luckily, he doesn't care too much yet. Going to Grandma's is the perfect party and we already do that on Sundays! Natalie's bday was on Thanksgiving, so I understand the craziness around this time! Good luck!

Deb said...

I forgot you had two with b-days at the holiday time...good luck to you too.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job application. i know what you mean about fitting in classes. never fails that it comes up, not with Hubby because he understands, at work for my evaluations. i try to do the best i can for my situation. sometimes i feel like they want me to walk on water.