Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A new thing for me...

Okay so I have been wanting to get back into crafts...but with limited funds I can only do so much. Well this wonderful new business opportunity has popped up.

Makiacreations.com is a new company based in Utah that has my name all over it. So I look into it and currently they require no start up fees. Right up my alley. This posts seems silly since most of the people that even look at it are out of towners but hey I might be willing to travel for a craft night with good friends. The catch to it is the crafts come undone...but they need to be paid for in advance...should not be a huge issue.

Well if nothing else you can check them out. If the website does not link you sorry I'll try to fix it.

3 comments:

emily said...

cute stuff! that's a cool site.

Shanna said...

Sounds fun!! Wanna come here!!! I will check out the site later today. I hope it works out. Miss you!!

Anna said...

Those crafts are cute. Good luck with that. I really enjoyed doing the Stampin UP thing for a while. It was a good creative outlet and I had lots of fun with my friends. Have fun!