Monday, December 20, 2010

Can you say FRUSTRATED???

So we spent Sunday afternoon snaking out the drain because the basement has been backing up...not bad but enough to notice. Nothing lost though...thankfully.

Well it did nothing but we did some roots out. so we returned the rented snake and called it a night. Deciding to call out a pro in the morning...well this so called pro said what we need is going to cost 1300 bucks to start and what he really wants us to do is going to cost a minimum of 3500 buck. HELLO he did not even try to do anything!!! That is what he just thought!

Well we are now renting the snake for 24 hours to do it ourselves.

Today was also the last day of my English class...well the teacher never showed up!! Let me enlighten you of our semester...
     On day one we went over the paper work like normal. Nothing odd. Well week two she is sick and does not show up...hey we all get sick no biggy right? Well the weeks roll on and she gets more and more off track to the point it took her three weeks to grade one paper. Well because of her issue what ever it may be we end up only turning in 3 papers instead of 4 and the last one being worth 60% of the grade. Well the 14th week we show up to class to hand in our rough draft of this last paper worth so much and she is late...calling the school saying she will be in to please wait. We wait until 2pm (class starts at 1pm) and she is not in yet. Well someone takes our papers to the staff offices and puts them in her mailbox and says we waited she did not show. Well last week we had a snow day so we did not have class. So today being the last week we all go in and she never showed. Well someone goes to the staff office to see if they heard anything from her...nope nothing. So we turn in our papers to the office and lodge complaints to the dean. The big kicker is she has not even picked up the papers from the week she called and said she would be late!!! So I have no clue what my grade will be because as of right now 80% of my grade is in question because we have not had class in 3 weeks!

So I get done with that an go shopping for the kids...thanks family! Well we found the perfect gift for little man and walmart is out!! So we go to another walmart...out. We then decide to go to Toys r us...they have it but its like double the price!! We think lets see if they price match...this is what they say word for word..."we do not match if the price is lower"...as if someone would come in and say hey you know I seen this exact thing a walmart for 10 bucks more so charge me their price!!! I think what they meant was unless they have an add they can not match the price but that's not what they said! So I think I'm going to have to travel to a few more walmarts!!! I just need to get the kids away from me!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

SCORE!!! found the awesome gift on amazon.com...should be here just in time!!!

Anna said...

Yay for Amazon! We did LOTS of shopping there this Year. I was interested in your English class story. Almost this exact same situation happened to a lady I visit teach! Some people should not be teaching!!! I hope you get a good grade anyway! Merry Christmas to you guys!