Thursday, November 4, 2010

Life...

Well, I feel like life is just going by to fast. I'm sure everyone has felt that. Well I am working on trying to get my family to slow down and enjoy our time together. Like today. Rachele has a half day so why get up and send her to school? So we slept in and we are enjoying the play sounds coming from the room. Lee is sitting on the couch checking the weather and I'm on the computer typing this.

Life is good. I feel a little crazy here and there. But who doesn't. Lee and I are closer to being on the same page of another child...even though he will joke with me when I loss my control and say "and you want more". It is hard to get him to understand on those days when the kids just don't listen that you can't always stay cool calm and collected. You would think that the time he played the stay at home dad he would remember that the kids will test you but he doesn't. I should ween myself off my daily migraine meds so I don't have to worry about any side effects it might have on a growing baby. I have done lots of research and most of it says that there could be something that goes wrong but no current research has been done. I also found that the Mayo Clinic suggests using it during pregnancy...so exactly how bad could it be...especially since I'm on the lowest dose possible.

Hope all is well in blog land...

No comments: