Sunday, November 14, 2010

250 and more...

This marks my 250th post...yea me!

Today was a good day of church even if I lost it at the end...Rachele was chosen to do the scripture and closing prayer and she had a melt down...as I've stated in older posts (I'm sure) she has melt downs at church frequently but only when I'm there, as we are in primary again she is starting up, which in turn made me lose it when she started up...I got my talking to from Lee about how inappropriate it was but it is something I know I need to work on as well as Rachele on her emo stuff!!

We got a new puppy...pictures later!! She is a Jack Russell. Her name is Brownie. She is 5 months and weights 13.8# a far cry from Hemit's 113#.

I have been getting a few headaches because I have decided that I should come off my daily meds because why tempt fate if I don't have to right?

I went and spent a little time with my best friend from high school today...her mom had a scensty party...those are some really nice warmers and scents. I have a headache from smelling them all. Not badly priced either!

Over all a good Sunday...

No comments: