Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fort Wayne trip!!!

So at the last minute we decide to go to Fort Wayne to see Lee's friend because he was having a party for his daughter who graduated from high school...

So we decide to go to church on Sunday with our "home" ward!!!!

First for the party...it was nice to see them and join them in the happy time. My kids did not go to bed until 12am...as for Lee and I it was about 4am when we finally went to bed!!! But we made it to church....

Second the church trip...So we all get up very early only because we went to bed so late...get ready and head off to church. Kenny must have gotten into everything and had a bunch of dirt all over him. Go figure!!!

We go in and no one sees us yet but I see Bruce Fey...I say to him...here is a face I recongnize!!! He smiles then realizes who I am...as Lee walks up behind me. Then Jenifer sees me and says Deb??? We only just know each other from facebook. It was nice to meet her in person. I must say I admire her for all she does with out the help of her husband. He is a brave military man...helping keep us safe. I truly do get inspired by her, she has such patience with her kids. So I continue on and see Will colgrove... give him a big hug and go to see Annette Colgrove. I see Lori Walda, Becca Faurth(sp) sorry, Michelle Ashby, Anna Jones and a few others. I got lots of hugs. So we listen to some really good talks. And then we take the kids to Primary!! So we see a few friends in the hall and catch up...get a few more hugs. So instead of going to Sunday school we talk in the hall...But we do make it to Relief Society and Priesthood. We catch up with a few friends and find out just how much we miss them.

So on the drive home we come up with a 5 year plan...meaning that in 5 years we might move back. Nothing in stone yet!! It really depends on what life gives us in 5 years. We really do miss all of you!! We are planning a few more trips!! Oh happy days!!

4 comments:

Shanna said...

Oh I wish I could have been there!! I wanted ot see you to!! Well when you do move back I have a house for sale!

Deb said...

Shanna maybe we can plan a trip to meet there...

Anna said...

Me chanting: "Come back, come back, come back!" It was so fun to see you! Thanks for chatting:) And please know that you are welcome at our house anytime!

emily said...

It was so fun to see you! I'm sorry I couldn't stay and talk! You'll just have to move back so we can!