Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update and 200th post!!!!

Ok so I have not been updated in a bit so here it is....it might be long!!!

House: The inspector/numbers guy is re vamping the house numbers so we can get more bang for the buck. We should still be on target with our overall budget...which is a good thing. I am so happy. So we are getting this going ASAP.

Dad: Well after a very long day at U of M in Ann Arbor dad came through just fine. He did have some racing heart issues that almost made him not come home on time. But he did make it home today. We had a nice family dinner. He spent almost a week in the hospital for those who have not followed my facebook.

Me: My foot has good days and bad days. The funny thing is, that it doesn't always happen after a work day or therapy. I hurt a lot the other day and all I did was get up. I have this funny work increase in hours deal... I get to add an hour to each work day until I get back to 12 hours. So for example...I work 4 hours this week 3 days a week, next week I work 5 hours 3 days a week...and so on. I will be back to my normal hours by May 10th...I don't know if my household can hold up to those hours. Maybe I could get the hours I use to by working more days.

Lee: He is driving me nuts. He keeps talking about homework and needing time to do it...no biggy right. Well, if he did it instead of watching TV he might get it done. But he has been "pushing" me to do mine.

Kids: Rachele is doing good in school. She was a top seller for their fundraiser...so she gets to go to the Morley Candy Factory...she won one of the 9 "golden tickets". Kenny has been doing good at daycare...both with his actions and his potty training. At home not so much. He will get into playing and not come and tell us he has to go. We have even tried what "Aunt Ca-tie" does. (Her name is Cathy). But even that doesn't work. Anyone with ideas????

Note to fellow bloggers....

Shanna I have checked your blog and love the latest pics and video...so cute. I have not commented yet but I plan to soon.

Emily I can't wait for pictures of the kitchen.

Anna I could not help but laugh when I read about how the kids were dressed.

Any other blog friends I have checked blogs and just have not commented. I will try to do so soon.

2 comments:

AMIT said...

Great 200th post reached.

home jobs india

Shanna said...

Thanks for the updates on everyone. Glad your Dad is home. I hope the numbers work out for the house. With the encouragement from Lee sounds like he needs the "pushing" too. Good luck and do good in school!