Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Up date!!

Ok so I can work 8 hours a night. Occupational health actually said I can work 12 but I have to sit for the last four hours...so my boss said just do the 8 and go home. On April 5th I get to go back to 12 hours. This is a good thing as long as I can handle the extra time on my feet. This will keep me in the running for the day position that is open. If I get it Iwill have a normal life. I will have to miss church every other week but I will have a normal life....I know I already said that but it really makes me happy. It does make me sad that I will miss church every other week but for my family and sanity I think it will be worth it.

I added pictures....lots of them of the house to facebook. I added a picture of our new puppy too. She is three years old and we love her. She is a chahuahua (sp). I can never spell that. But I'm sure you know what I mean. It is funny having a 100+ pound dog and a 4 pound dog.

Dad is doing awesome...at least that is what he says. He looks good. He goes in for a check up on Thursday and hopefully get the staples out.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Chihuahua. I always go check my spelling on Google if I don't know. So is it official. You get the house?? I want a little dog!!

Deb said...

Yes as long as the paper work is done...we should have a better idea by the weekend.