Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Inspection

Ok so the inspection went good. We get the numbers by this weekend. As long as the repairs are around 50,000 the house is a go...if not we are done with the house hunt. We think we are ok on the money side.

It was funny the inspector walks up and said "I think 50 is to low"...our realtor was like "What does that mean?"...then he looked around the outside and inside and told us it looks good.

The outside has a lot that needs to be done...siding, roofing, gutters and some yard clean up to say the least. The inside does not have so many items that have to be fixed for safety reasons...which is good. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I thought I had already commented on this but I guess not. So, for us the important part is making sure the inside is livable. Everything after that is just gravy! Let us know how its going.

AMIT said...

Great that inspection is going on.

home jobs india