Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Okay so thus far my new year has been okay. I have decided to make a few resolutions...to be reveled later.

My night (meaning my day) did not start out so good. Lee woke me up at about 12pm to tell me my Aunt Deb died that morning (meaning Dec 31). I was named after her in a round about way. Her name is Shirley but my Grandpa aka PopPop called her his Debutante because she was the only girl out of six kids. Any way my work does not give time off for extended family so I am trying to get people to switch shifts with me so we can go to the funeral in PA. I did get one person and the other is going to double check her schedule to see if she can work the other day.

I hope everyone is doing good and has a wonderful year.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry to hear about the passing of your Aunt and I hope things work out so that you can attend the funeral.
Other than that news, I hope you were still able to find some joy in the new year.