Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grateful Sunday!!! (even if it's posted on Tuesday)

I am so glad that I was able to go to church on Sunday. I told Lee even though I would be exhausted we were going. I was tired but it was nice to be in church.

I am glad Rachele had a good time at church...she had a friend from our old ward so she felt at home. (We are so small CTR is 5-7 year olds).

I am glad Kenny let me leave the room when we dropped him off. He did good. It is him and one other little boy.

I am glad Lee enjoyed being back at church.

I am grateful for our branch even if it is small. It is nice to be close. We have a few people that were from the Southfield ward in our new branch. Most of them jumped straight to the Palmer Park branch when we moved to the Warren ward. We really enjoyed it.

No comments: