Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh the diaper addiction...

So as I posted yesterday I found some diapers (cloth) online...well on the diaper group I joined someone post the fuzzibunz seconds factory link...I won't add it in case someone else has an addiction...you'll have to search it out yourself..lol...well I couldn't help it I bought a 10 pack of seconds...I hear so much about them and figure if we don't like them I can sell or trade them on the group. So for those who have the need to get cloth diapers...fuzzibunz has a seconds group/factory...go for it. IF you dare!!

2 comments:

emily said...

haha! I definitely have a cloth diaper addiction, but I'm not so crazy about fuzzibuns. I bought 2 of the onesize (I bought second-hand) and just don't love the fit or the adjustments. I have heard great things about the "perfect size" ones though. They are super easy to stuff. I like that. And maybe it's just the fact that I have huge babies, but the bumgenious are my faves so far. No matter what, it's so fun to get new diapers in the mail!

Deb said...

Emily...check out cloth connection on FB and cloth connection: B/S/T...both great pages for advice on cheap diapers...and the one you can buy sell or trade for diapers...just to help your addiction...lol