Sunday, June 3, 2012

MIA...

I have been MIA lately...

Not sure who noticed.

Baby:
I feel good. Baby moving a lot. We got a bunch a baby stuff from a friend...for only 150 bucks. The only big thing we need now is the travel system (car seat stroller combo). I have a coworker that wants to give me a second had swing and that will finish off the big things.

I have been diaper shopping...got some from eBay...to try that I'm not sure where they are made but are being shipped from Clinton township Michigan...so at least a local dealer...lol. I bought some prefolds from a diaper group I'm on...I still have to get some new covers...girly ones...but I'm going to check out my local store for those. I have checked a few that they carry online but I would like see them in person and maybe then get them. Plus they are local why pay for shipping?

Recent:
I woke up today feeling sick...ended up getting sick so now I'm at home with 2 kids because Lee had ward council today. Plus he has correlation with the missionaries after church. It's going to be a long day. On top of all that I have a baby shower that I'm supposed to be at today after church...not sure if I'll make it. If nothing else I'll have Lee drop off the gift.

I have not heard if my leave for my dad was approved. At this rate I think I need to fill out my papers for maternity leave now...of course my sister just got hers back...so maybe I'm just worrying for nothing.

School is almost done here. Rachele will be done on the 13th and Kenny's last day was on the 31st of May. She is counting down the days...as am I because on days I'm off I hate hearing the alarm for the kids...even though I usually get up not long after they do I would really like to sleep in and wake up naturally.

Lee had some skin tags removed from him. Minor procedure but he still has some pain and bleeding.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I am a kinda MIA as well. We have family in town at the moment and then after they leave I will be at girls camp and then after that I.... FB message.