Friday, June 8, 2012

My stash...

I decided to go through my fabric to see what I had of my own to feed my diaper addiction...well I found 3 totes of fleece and flannel...plus a box with the same stuff...and some Birdseye cloth for flat diapers...really? How did I get all that fabric...oh yeah I'm addicted to deals too!!

On the down side I found some fabric that was hit by the basement flood that has been "growing" since last March...yes last March (2011)...not super nasty just smelly...

Maybe when I'm on vacation at the end of the month I'll post some pictures of my creations...
Who knows maybe it could be a side job...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eww, glad it wasn't more fabric that was destroyed. have fun making your diapers. there's a book a joanns that has patterns and instructions for several types and sizes.