Monday, May 16, 2011

I am so tired...

I am so tired of feeling tired. I need some answers. I think I need to go see my doctor and see if my thyroid is being approperately being treated...which I feel it isn't.

Here are some thoughts to why...fel free to look up hypothyroidism...as I'm not cool enough to link things to a post...sorry...1...my skin is so dry that even my awesome cruel is not working.
2...sorry for this...I am constipated all the time!!! 3...my hair is falling out. 4...my voice is more harsh...5...I can't loss weight!!! just to name a few!!!
...........can you feel my pain........oh and if it goes out of whack to far infertility issues happen like miscarriages and not getting pregnant at all!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Go get your thyroid tested!! Mine is slightly off so it makes me feel better knowing with you as a nurse that it needs to be way wacky to cause fertility issues. Whew. Hope things get better soon.

Unknown said...

Oh no! I hope you get some relief and answers.

I was just reading an article on my break and one of the commenters mentions thyroid issues. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/ThyroidAdvocate/8-fertility-misconception_n_862137_88458804.html