Monday, February 28, 2011

New me...

Starting tomorrow when Lee's alarm goes off at 630am...I'm going to roll myself out of bed and get up and moving!!!

I have been "soul searching" another way of praying for me!!! These are my answers thus far...
1. I need to read my scriptures more!
2. I need to get my house in order!
3. I need to be more mindful of the spirits guidance!!
4. If I want a new baby I need to get on and stay on the path Heavenly Father has laid before me!!!
5. I need to work on prayers...not just the bedtime ones and the ones for answers...all of them!!!!
6. I need to be a better mom and wife!!!!

These are not any order but all very important! So hears to a new me...Starting tomorrow...3/1/2011!!!

5 comments:

emily said...

those are all good! and all things i need to work on too. i do strongly believe that when we follow Heavenly Father's plan, things go so much smoother. good luck!

Nic and Abbey said...

Sounds like a fun challenge! Good luck to you!

Shanna said...

I totally understand!!! I know you can do it!! Now to get myself motivated like that.

Anna said...

You go girl! I am starting the "healthy me" life tomorrow as well! Good luck in everything. I hope you have many wonderful things to report! (and some good advice for the rest of us:)

Deb said...

Thanks guys...so far so good!!!