Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend happenings!!

To start Friday was my birthday and It was awesome. The best gift was Lee giving me flowers. He was very slick about it. I have been saying for a little while that it has been a long time since he got me flowers. And I said to him the glass ones and the plastic ones don't count. So as he went out to get my ice cream cake he went to the flower shop and got me a dozen mixed roses. He kept them in the van and when we went to my parnets he had then on my seat. It was so sweet.

I had to work on Saturday. Lots of fun. I did have the weekend off but I was nice and switched with a freind who wanted to go to the hospital Christmas party. So here I am.

Sunday is my sister's birthday. I have no idea what we are doing for it. But she is getting a starbucks card from me...not a mormon. She loves there coffee. She gets that every year from me. I asked her if she wanted something different but she said no so...$25 of coffee on me.

By the way my mom is home she came home on my birthday. She is still having some issues but she is home. She has to follow her doctors orders...good luck on that. My sister is going to stop working at the school to "watch" her until my dad gets home from work. We are trying to "force" her to stop smoking. The last time she got out my dad took her smokes and she got some from the neighbor so...she needs to be watched. Any way she is home and doing good.

We also got one of my parents dogs. Dad realized that having two big dogs is to much for them. So we got Hemit and Pal is going to a shelter (a no kill). We have tried to find him a good home but no luck.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy late Birthday! I'm glad your mom is home. I hope that she is able to quit smoking. It is one of the hardest things to stop. Many of my family members smoke and have tried quitting several times. My grandfather finally quit after he had a major hear attack.
That is very nice of you to take on a dog too.

emily said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day!