Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Okay so I'm a little late but Happy Birthday to Kenny who turned 2 on the 23rd. He had a wonderful party and lots of cake.

Christmas was great in the morning we got up at about 8am and opened gifts. The kids had lots to open. Lee and I had a few but we focused on the kids this year. We got ourselves the church history books that deseret books had for half price so I (not sure about Lee) will be cracking those open soon.

I am currently at work so the evening kinda sucks for me but it started out awesome. We went to my parnets house to celebrate Christmas with my family, we did Christmas with Lee's family the day before. We got to eat a good meal and open more gifts and it was fun.

As for the me at work thing I hate that I have to work tonight but at least I got to have a good morning with the kids and a nice meal at my parnets house.

No comments: