Saturday, April 19, 2008

Outside fun!!!




We have this problem... Kenny loves it outside. Which really isn't an issue unless you are in finals week and you need to study and your child screams until you take him outside. He could stay out all day if you let him.

Lee has a big project that I am typing for him and I have a paper that is due on Wednesday that I haven't even started. Along with our study time for finals. The poor little guy just doesn't understand that he needs to just play inside until we need a break and then he can go outside. Lee is going to have his hands full this summer. We need to take stock in some sunblock because my little guy is a little fair skined and already has a little sun burn.

Rachele's outfit is courtisy of Aunt Beth...they are her swim suit wraps. Kenny is sporting his new Tigers outfit even though the Tigers are not doing so hot this year...at least the Red wings are...last I heard.

No comments: