Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The end is near!!!

Well I only have 3 days of clinical left and 6 days of class left of this semester. Thats not counting the two days for review and taking the final for clinical. So I have 11 days total to go. Then I get a week off and back at it again for one last semester. I turned in my paperwork for graduation...I'll have a total of 114 credits when its all said and done. So I have decided that I will attempt to get my Bacholars degree. I am going to wait until I get all of my board exams done before starting school again, but it will happen. Am I crazy? No becuase in the long run it will help.


I heard from the lady at the hospital I applied at and so far it's looking good. I have to wait until human resources calls me for the final word but I'm praying and I have a good feeling.

Well I have to go change a sticky diaper....what fun.

No comments: