Thursday, May 1, 2008

Week off and First week of work!

Well grades are in and I earned all B's. YEA!!!! I worked hard to get those B's.

I start school back up on Monday the 5th. I get to go downtown to the big complex that takes up two square blocks. Harper Hospital is a very nice and large hospital.

I started work on Tuesday. I started out sicker than sick. I was running a temp on Monday and had the chills throught the night but I got up and went to work. Wednesday was a little better but I was still sick. Today I woke up with no voice. This is not the way I wanted to start a new job but what else was I going to do. I can't call in because I just started.

On that note they have just been training me on their computer system so that has been helpful. I am enjoying the new setting of being an employee not just a student.

Lee has been a big help with the kids and letting me go to bed early so I can try to get rest and get better. Which at this point doesn't seem to be helping. I am on a antibiotic so hopefully that will kick in soon.

1 comment:

emily said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! Glad Lee can help out and watch kids while you sleep--that's the best! Good luck with the job and those pics of your kids are cute outside!