Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In the mood...

I'm slowly getting in the Christmas mood...I asked Lee where he wanted the tree...he said I think where the kids desks are...I said how about in the foyer? He doesn't think it will fit where I said but I want to try it anyway...

We went light hunting...waiting for the guy who goes all out to put his lights up in full swing...I might take pictures and post them.

I feel like making my Christmas cards but I'm not sure yet...if I can't get them done this weekend then I will just have to use my store bought ones from years past.

I have worked a lot of overtime and had some blessings from prayers so I feel better about our money situation!!! Tithing does work!!! But most of you that read this already know that...lol!

I promise to post some pictures once we get the decorations going!!!! I haven't posted pictures in months...

No comments: