Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Testimony....

OK I don't usually jump on the testimony soap box...but I have to share.

I got an e-mail from the loan guy and he just wants to touch base on the new job and so on. I e-mail him back and tell him I will have 30 days on the job on the 20th which will also give me 2 paychecks. Later that day the realtor calls and wants to talk about the deal...which changed because they dropped the house price due to the appraisal being lower than they thought...yea us! Anyway, I was at work so I emailed my loan guy and ask him to find out because I get really bad reception at work and can't call him back.

I get and e-mail saying that our portion of closing has gone up a bit...about 2000 bucks! I thought oh no Lee is going to say never mind. So I keep thinking and find a quite moment to pray (that's hard at work) and decide I will let Lee know when I get home.

I come home and tell Lee whats up and he says that's fine. After asking why it went up. Well mostly because we have to pay the taxes...which I think is wrong as we won't be able to move in until August which is when the taxes are due but hey I'm getting my house so why push it. The other reason is because they aren't paying any closing cost because they dropped the house price from 79,900 to 65,000...again yea for us!!

So this past Sunday I was thinking yes I said thinking about paying tithes...I was thinking because I knew the money would be tight in order to make up the extra money...before leaving the house I grabbed my check book and head out. My thought was just do it. I did and guess what they money has worked out!!! SWEET!!!! We are so blessed to be able to stay on track with this. Heavenly Father most really want us to go back to our old ward...which we did like!!! I should really say love. It's the closest to our home ward (Fort Wayne) that we have found in our ward changes!! We just need a few more youngsters (in the ward) and we will be all set!!

So when I have more details on the closing and all that jazz I will be sure to post!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! I'm excited for you. When will it be final?