Tuesday, April 12, 2011

non blog...

I haven't felt like blogging. I have lots to talk about...just haven't felt like blogging about them though!!

So here it is...

we put a bid on a house...so far it looks like its ours...no more flooded basement and clogged plumbing!!

I applied for a new job at a different hospital...looks promising...I go back for a staff interview and job shadow on the 20th.

I applied for a lead job at my current hospital...does not look like I'm getting it! It's ok with all the termole that is going on not sure I want to stay there...hence the other job interview!!

I got re-enrolled in school...by the end of this summer I hope to have my degree all done!!!

3 comments:

emily said...

i hope the house and jobs come through! good luck!

and congrats about school!

Shanna said...

School is cool! Sounds like your life is going to get pretty exciting soon, again. Keep us posted about the house.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job interviews and new house offer. I feel the same way about my blog. I guess I just need to type something and post it.