Tuesday, March 15, 2011

blah...

Ok so we are not having any luck with things. However Lee has a promising job offer...it's not in heating and cooling but it is steady money and hours!! Which is what we need right now. I am also job searching to get out of hades...not sure I spelled it right! I am so drained from work that is straining my home life!

We are still trying to get some idea from our prayers on what we are supposed to do for a home!! We think we are supposed to down size and move into an apartment but we don't want to jump to quick just to make sure we are right! We want to make sure we are listening and hearing the spirit fully.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Wow, some big decisions coming your way. Being prayerful is the answer! Good luck, my friend!

Shanna said...

Hope things come together for you soon. We have had to do a lot of decision making here too. You will hear about it in a few months.

Deb said...

Really Shanna you should not say things that make me go...give me more?? But I so understand...we are not saying much about this move other than it is going to happen!! I will give details later but not now we want to be able to hear the spirit to get the right answer!!