Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Update...

So we have spent a few days in the new house...loving it. Lee has gotten us unpacked in some areas. I have gotten a few things unpacked for the kitchen. Today is a good day to unpack some more...if the rain would stop I could get more motivation. I hate the rain...I love what it does for the earth. So I guess it is a love hate relationship.

On the cheer thing...the mom was all over the news...still not telling anyone about why she was really kicked off the team. She violated the by laws of the league and violated the parent code of conduct by putting a bad light on the league...so no matter if you agree with her or not on the cheer she still has to own up to the fact that she is lieing about the full details.

Conference is coming up...exciting. I love hearing from the prophet and the other higher calling holders. Rachele has decided she hates conference...only because she can't get a special gift from primary. I told her that she will but it will be on the following Sunday. One day this will not be an issue. It's kinda funny both my kids have a birthday with special meaning...Rachele was born on conference weekend (most of the time)...Kenny was born on December 23rd...so he shares his birthday with Prophet Joseph Smith. Very cool. I hope they find it special no matter what...all in due time I'm sure.

No comments: