Friday, August 13, 2010

Brain Pain!!

I have had a migraine on and off since Friday. Mostly on than off. I had to miss two days of work...which means my check will be short. My migraine are usually stress realated but this one was brought on by the weather change. When it can't decide if it wants to rain or not it makes to much pressure in the air. The one nice thing is I got lots of sleep. We still sent the kids to daycare so I could rest. I might be stressing a bit about the move coming up and getting everything settled in. I do not feel like I'm stressing...I think I might need to get some more crafts done...that did seem to help. I should use my cricut...I haven't used that in months. I could ask my brother in law if he wants a sign with his callsign. I think I might make myself a bag like I made for Kenny. Anyway...I have brain pain!! And a million things to do!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Awww stink! I'm sorry about the brain pain. No fun, but I am a little envious of the extra sleep. I've feeling like a nap right now...

Feel better soon!