Monday, October 5, 2009

Wide awake at 5am!!

Must be the curse of the night shift. I have been awake since 3am. It started out waking up for the call of nature and then Lee's snoring kept me up so here I am blogging, facebooking and doing some reading for homework.

Rachele had an awesome birthday. I got the first four hours off because I worked overtime and we had five people scheduled. We went to build a bear with her money from Lee's dad. It was fun. Then out to dinner at Logan's. She likes that you can put the nut shells on the floor.

Our computers are acting up so we did not get to catch conference. Does anyone know do they have podcasts of them? I should check into that. Maybe even suggest it, but then again it might be to much.

SHANNA: Love the update. I actually have gotten use to just letting you know what I think on my blog. As long as you update, it makes me update. Rachele has had a few bad dreams lately too. What direction does the head of Katie's bed face? Bad dreams come from the west (I think). Of course sometimes bad dreams just happen.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I have no idea what direction her bed faces!! That is way funny! Maybe I will check into it. Conference was so good. Get a hold of an Ensign if you are not subscribed to it. And it will stay on the inter net for a bit I think if your computers are working again.