Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week in review!!!

Sunday I worked...yuck. Monday I worked...not so bad for a Monday. Tuesday I slept. Wednesday I got my flu shot...not so bad, I have to make the kids appointments to get theirs. Thursday we bought a new to us SUV...2002 Chevy Suburban, it is very nice considering it age. Plus with us planning baby 3 we may need the extra room soon. Not to mention twins run on my side of the family so that is always a possibility. Friday I worked but only for 4hours that was awesome. However, the boss came in to do the interviews for the management position. So they will have to do mine sometime next week because they want to decide by the end of next week. They did tell the other night shift person who applied thanks for saving us money but we really needed Deb here. Oh well, as long as I get the interview, right. Saturday working again. It has been a nice night. I started the night with 5 tower and about 12 treatments and ending my night with ICU and the ER. Not to bad really. I hope all are well in blog world.

No comments: