Monday, September 7, 2009

Man oh man!!

Well Lee had church solo today...I had to work so I was sleeping. He taught class with one of the primary presidents. Things went well.

Rachele starts school on Tuesday. Her piggy piggy (Jasmine) is doing good.

Kenny is having fun doing everything sissy does. I hope he gets out of this phase soon cuz a boy playing with dolls and dress up is kinda strange.

Me I get to stop my birth control....yea. I know some would say I shouldn't have been taking it in the first place but we really could not afford another child before now so we are in the planning stage of baby three. After about six months off to insure all the hormones are out of my system we will get seroius about making the next baby. I know to much details. But I had to share.

Shanna I like your last post. The pictures were a nice addition to the post. Without a comment section I guess I'll have to leave you comments in my posts :)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

You are too kind. I might turn the comments back on someday. But for now I need them off. I am so happy for you to be planning for number 3!! 3 is fun! And don't worry about Kenny playing with dolls. Its what younger siblings do. Leo still does it. Just make sure Lee teaches him how to wrestle and I am sure it will be fine. LOL.