Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hi!!

Just wanted to say hi to all my blog friends...HI!!!

I see everyone is doing fine...or at least saying they are.

Emily....your chicken coop is awesome. Lee's uncle has one that is just an old outhouse revapt and the run is just chicken wire. You can see the love in your coop.

Anna....I admire you for homeschooling. I always said I would but just helping with homework runs my nerves.

Shanna and Jennifer....I understand what you kids (and you) go through when dad (hubby) are gone. Keep up the good work as temporary single moms.

Becca....I love how your blog is always so loving. I feel the love every time I read a post.

Beth....Dear sister if you still read my blog, update yours. You act like you work or something.

Andrea....I miss you frugel updates, give me more.

For those I missed I like your blogs too but the ones singled out I check daily so... I will look to yours soon.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Awe! I look at yours everyday too. You make me feel so special!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Debbie! It sounds like you all are doing well, finally with all that you've had recently. Good luck planning baby number 3! (oh, not that it matters, but I hardly know anyone that doesn't or hasn't used some sort of bc)