Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cute kid things!!

Okay everyone else seems to have a cute kid thing so I'm gonna do it too.

Kenny: He does not sleep he yeeps. No is mo. Milk is mok. He does not go potty he tells that is what it is...looks at the toilet and says potty potty. Funny little guy.

Rachele: She is all girl. She hates it when she does not get her way... big tears and all. Pretzels are prenzels. Girl is not girl, I'm not even sure how to spell what she says. She called some one a creep the other day, and then when we asked her what a creep was she had no clue and said her Nick cousin told her that word.

My kids are funny. The should be fast asleep in their beds but I think daddy let them "yeep" on the couch.

2 comments:

emily said...

Cute! Your kids are adorable. Aren't kid words so funny?

Becca said...

I love the things that kids say. It is so cute all the things that that come out of their mouth altough sometimes embarrasing.