Thursday, April 2, 2009

Out of touch!!

It has been sometime... two months today.

I started my new job. I love it so far. I started school again. I have one calss that really makes you think. It is a theology class. I like and hate it all at the sametime.

Mom is doing good health wise. Dad on the other hand is having some issues...he has to go in for some tests next week...I'll keep you posted.

My nephew is about to make me a great aunt. His girlfriend is in labor as I type. I'll post pictures as soon as I have them.

2 comments:

emily said...

Glad to see you around Deb! Congrats on the new job and more schooling. Hope your dad is on the mend soon, and congrats on being a great-aunt!

Shanna said...

What time do you work with the new job. I do hope you find out good news about your Dad. Well I already thing you a GREAT Aunt.