Saturday, October 4, 2008

Letter Tag---from Emily

Rules: Comment and I'll give you a letter. You then tell us ten things you love that start with the letter.

I was given "H"

The letter "H":
1. House: I love having my own house. Not that my parnets was bad I just love coming home to my place.
2. Hope: I love that I can still hope for something better. What ever it may be about.
3. Happy: I love to see my kids and hubby happy. I also love to see my family (extended) happy.
4. Hop scotch: I love playing it even today.
5. Health: Even when I'm not in the best of health I'm grateful it can get better.
6. Help: I'm so glad I have a loving helpful family. Whether it be Lee or Rachele and yes even Kenny I love the help.
7. House slipper: I love mine...memory foam.
8. Happy's Pizza: They have everything a girl could want even peach cobbler.
9. Hearing: Okay this ones odd but hey I woke up to Kenny coughing and can't go back to sleep because I keep hearing this weird sound but hey at least I can hear it.
10. Heritage: Okay this one is a strecth. I love that my dad went back home (PA) for a business trip and brought home treats and goodies you can only get from there. Spiced wafers, tasteecakes, scrapple...yum. So if it wasn't for him being from PA and us going home to experiance these things I would not have that goodness today. We have been able to get tasteecakes here but not all the time and only some of the products they offer.

2 comments:

emily said...

Very nice! All great things--thanks for playing!

Becca said...

What in the heyhoo are scapples? Sounds very interesting. It is good to see that you are doing well.