Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Indian Summer!?!?!?!?

Okay I love that we are getting a few extra days of heat. I hate that the bugs have come back.

After getting called home from work because Kenny broke out in hives...turns out to be about 16 misquito bites and then being called by Rachele's school because she has this welt on her elbow and they were concerned. I think I might hate this warm spell.

We enjoyed the weekend of some extra warmth and went to the Cider Mill. A good time was had by all. Even if both kids got bit by a misquito. Rachele on her hand and Kenny on his forehead...it really wasn't a big deal. Rachele even got to stay longer because my sister was there for her hubby's family trip to the Cider Mill. Rachele even got to go swimming for the last time. Thank goodness the pool was heated.

I hope all is well.

1 comment:

emily said...

Ugh! I know what you mean. I love the warm, HATE the mosquitos!