Sunday, June 15, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!

Okay well other than my pictures not uploading.....GRADUATION was very emotional, although I did manage to not cry. It was Friday and it was AWESOME!!!! I had a full house of people, my parents, my sister and her family, my in laws and a very good family friend who is also my nephew's friend also. It was such a since of accomplishment even if they still have to mail me my degree. I have tried for two days to load the pictures and write this post so.....I'll post the pictures when the blog guru says hey lets get this fixed.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

YEA!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Makes me want to get my degree. Good job and keep up the GREAT work!!

emily said...

Congratulations! All your hard work! How fun and exciting. I'm glad you had so much family there to help you celebrate. Hope they can fix your picture problem soon!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Deb! I'm sorry for the delayed response - but I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with the blogs lately.