Monday, December 24, 2007




HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KENNY!!!

Kenny had a wonderful first birthday. He got lots of gifts and is busy enjoying them all. I can't believe he is a year old already. Time has gone by so fast. I had to wash his white shirt twice to get all of the chocolate out of it. That is an old family tradition to give the birthday child their own chocolate cake and dress them in white. I guess so its easier to get clean....bleach. I hope all is good with everyone in blog land and everyone has a very Merry Christmas. I have to get my son because he is now climbing from the chair to the table. The milestones they hit.

3 comments:

Shanna said...

So cute. I hope he enjoyed that cake. It sure does look yummy.

emily said...

Happy Birthday Kenny! He lookds adorable! Sorry to hear about the death in your family. That is hard especially around the holidays. Hope you had a great Christmas!

Anna said...

He looks so much happier than Sam was on his. I am glad that you had so much fun! I love the chocolate cake and white shirt idea. Sam touched the cake, but only because George put his hand on it. He spent the next few minutes trying to shake the frosting off his hand...none of it ever made it to his mouth. Too bad!