Friday, November 2, 2007

Wow it's November!!!


Well the kids had fun on halloween. Rachele had a party at school complete with a parade. Kenny hung out at home...he is cutting a new tooth and very craby. But his costume was a big hit.

We had 6 pumpkins full of candy. Yikes!!!

Well here it is November and I have no idea what we are doing for Thanksgiving. Lee's brother and sister in law just closed on their first house and they would like to have Thanksgiving at their house. But Lee's grandpa needs to have a good meal also so we might end up there. Or we could have multiple Thanksgivings on different days. I really have no idea. I just know I really don't wnat to cook but I will if I have too. I don't need to worry about my family because my sister is having a dinner at her house.

Happy blogging!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe that Kenny is walking already! Sam is finally pulling up on things and hoping he is walking by the time Maggie gets here. Not that is matters...does anyone let a new walker walk in a parking lot? I don't think I will ever go anywhere with 4!

emily said...

Wow! So cute! Great costumes on cute kids!

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? It has been a long time. I am glad to here you are doing well in school. Michael will be finished with school in April and we will move back to Indiana to settle down. Alexander is 4 1/2 and Abigail just turned two last month. We are doing great here in Idaho.