Friday, August 24, 2007

Tornado warning

As I'm sitting on the couch the national weather service issued a tornado warning in my county. The city sirens have gone off and we are just sitting here like its no big deal. My neighbor just came over and said that the side door is open to go to his basement. Very nice of him. We will be here until we feel unsafe. We could go to the bathroom but it is a little tight. So hope everyone else is doing well. All of you in Fort Wayne are going to flood according to my weather guy, I hope all are safe when it is all said and done. Talk to you soon.

Happy blogging!!! And I have some updated pictures from this week at Lee's grandpa's i'll update after the storm.

1 comment:

emily said...

Hope you all are safe! I personally love a good storm, but all we've gotten is rain. At least things are green and not so dry.

Can't wait for more pics!