Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Life's little tests!!!

Well I went to get my physical for school on Friday... I had a TB test done because it is required so I can go out clinically. It came back positive. I had a chest x-ray which came back normal. I still need to see an infectious disease doctor to go on antibiotics for 6-9 months (yuck). The worst part is I have to wean Kenny even faster than I had planned. I'm thinking positive about everything because I not needed the test for school it could be worse. I am considered to have "inactive" TB (not spreadable) but it still is a little scary.

I am asking my moms doctor if she should be tested to make sure that she doesn't have it or get it even though I'm not active. With her health I would rather not take any chances.

Please keep us in your prays and I'll keep you all updated.

Happy blogging!!!

No comments: