Saturday, March 26, 2016

Climbing a Mountain to get over adversity

In my digger deeper portion of my class I got to watch a video clip about three families affected by some tragedy. Death, getting hurt and lack of being able to pay bills and provide for family fully. I have personally been through two of these. When my mom died it was very hard. I love her very much. She was our glue for the family. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. As time went on I knew that we would be okay because the Lord has plan. Life is different without mom but all of us will see her again.
Then we have not being able to care for the family. We had hard times when we had some medical issues, we were lucky enough to have the church to help and some family members. We made it through. Again though the plan of the Lord we were okay. No one suffered.

No comments: