Saturday, September 22, 2012

I've been busy...

So its been a bit since I last updated...

Lee has been called to be Elders Quorum President...

Stevie has gained her birth weight back and has yet to gain enough to put her in cloth...grrr! She'll grow into them!

Both kids are well into school...Rachele has already forgot a few things and got in trouble...she is learning that she needs to responsible for her stuff. Kenny has lots of friends...some from preschool last year...to include the "bad" kid...I feel kind of bad for the little guy he has yet to have a good day at school...he is always on red...the "bad" kid not Kenny...just want to make sure that was clear.

Me...I'm a feeding machine...we had a rough night last night...upset tummy and the wrong blanket...but mommy got it fixed...still took Stevie some time to fall asleep and stay asleep in her bed but she did it...I'm going to try to make a few more soft blankets...found some fleece in my fabric stash...Strawberry shortcake, duckies, University of Michigan, gonna flannel back them...might post some pictures if I have time to do them...

2 comments:

Shanna said...

So glad you cleared it up being the bad kid on red. I was a little worried there for a moment. Glad things are going well. Simon was pretty picky about his blanket too, still is.

Unknown said...

Sounds like everyone is adjusting. Glad you found some fleece for blankets.