Sunday, April 15, 2012

First ER trip...

This morning while getting ready for work I dropped a blood clot...it was the size of a dime...and I had nothing after not even pink...so in my panic I call into work and call the OB...she say well just to make sure go to ther ER because policy is that if your under 20 weeks you go to the ER...

We got to see a very active baby...a strong heartbeat and a very large looking placenta right up front...hoping this doesn't mean we don't get very good images of the baby at my ultrasound...

I have to call my OB office in the morning...I'm going to guess that because I have an appointment on Friday that they will say just come in then unless things change...I could be wrong...

I have been resting most of the day...I feel great...I just got a blessing from Lee and one of the members of the bishopric...he is one of the presidents but I never remember if its first or second...

Hope all are well in blog land!!!

Oh and we are thinking of changing the girls name...What do you guys think of Stevie for a girls name?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad the clot wasn't serious. I went to HS with a girl named Stephanie, who went by Stevie as her nickname.