Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oh the agony...

I feel like this is going to consume me...my stomach is so upset. It has been for days. It gets better through the day and then the heartburn kicks in. One might speculate that I'm pregnant. Which would not be a bad thing...we are trying but I don't want to get my hopes up because of the extra stress of the move I might just be LATE from that...I also fear getting pregnant again because of the miscarriage a year and a half ago. I know that I did not cause the loss of that baby but I still can't help but wonder...

Ok so it might not be agony but the emotions are...

I'll keep you posted...(now that I have it out in the open I'll end up getting my period)

Hey family that checks this don't over react that I did not say anything I'm just a few days late and needed to say something and this is the best way...for now...if I remain late I will of course send out the proper texts to all of your phones!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You could always get a dollar store test. They're accurate.

Stress can do crazy things to our bodies. Try to take things in stride and keep antacids handy.

Deb said...

Thanks, I will keep that in mind when I need a test on a tight budget...which is always!!!